Recent Posts About Japan
- 2015 Rice Terrace Tour of Japan | Kujukushima from Ishidake Observatory
- 2015 Rice Terrace Tour of Japan | Kujukushima from Yumiharidake Observatory
- 2015 Rice Terrace Tour of Japan | Jufukuji
- 2015 Rice Terrace Tour of Japan | Warabino and Mikaeri Falls
- 2015 Rice Terrace Tour of Japan | Niji no Matsubara Beach and Forest
Apr 09 | Evan | 1 Comment |
Here are the basics of my guided tours of Japan:
- 5 to 14 days of custom-arranged, private tours. Whether your interest is photography, culture, museums, or food, I will help plan the perfect tour for you.
- I will be your personal photographer for your trip. No more asking a stranger to take your photo only to find out their finger was over the lens or the background isn’t even in the shot. I will make sure your trip is unforgettable, but what better way to document your trip than to have a professional photographer capture the moments for you?
- I will pick you up and drop you off at the airport in Japan to help your arrival and departure go smoothly and to help with your luggage.
- I will guide you (up to 8 or 9 hours a day, depending on what you would like to do) around the cities. This includes showing you some of my favorite places to
photograph, finding great places to eat, and helping you with things that might require Japanese.
- Of course, I will be helping you every step of the way in planning your experience in Japan.
- Tours start at $350 USD per day + expenses.
- Options to enhance your experience in Japan
Interested in some example custom experiences in Japan? Take a look at just a few of the optional experiences in Japan I can arrange during my guided tours of Japan.