Recent Posts About Japan
- 2016 Cherry Blossom Photography Tour of Japan | Maiko Portrait Session in Kyoto
- 2016 Cherry Blossom Photography Tour of Japan | Portrait Session in Kyoto and Tokyo
- 2016 Cherry Blossom Photography Tour of Japan | Arashiyama and Kenninji
- 2016 Cherry Blossom Photography Tour of Japan | Fushimi Inari Taisha
- 2016 Cherry Blossom Photography Tour of Japan | Himeji Castle
- May 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- August 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- January 2015
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- March 2013
- February 2013
- May 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
Apr 09 | Evan | 1 Comment |
Here are the basics of my guided tours of Japan:
- 5 to 14 days of custom-arranged, private tours. Whether your interest is photography, culture, museums, or food, I will help plan the perfect tour for you.
- I will be your personal photographer for your trip. No more asking a stranger to take your photo only to find out their finger was over the lens or the background isn’t even in the shot. I will make sure your trip is unforgettable, but what better way to document your trip than to have a professional photographer capture the moments for you?
- I will pick you up and drop you off at the airport in Japan to help your arrival and departure go smoothly and to help with your luggage.
- I will guide you (up to 8 or 9 hours a day, depending on what you would like to do) around the cities. This includes showing you some of my favorite places to
photograph, finding great places to eat, and helping you with things that might require Japanese.
- Of course, I will be helping you every step of the way in planning your experience in Japan.
- Tours start at $350 USD per day + expenses.
- Options to enhance your experience in Japan
Interested in some example custom experiences in Japan? Take a look at just a few of the optional experiences in Japan I can arrange during my guided tours of Japan.