Add Experiences to Enhance Your Trip
Here are just a few of the optional experiences I provide during my guided tours of Japan. Don’t see something you are looking for? Let me know what it is, and I will arrange it.
- Photo Experience: custom arranged tours where the focus is experiencing Japan with your camera in hand and seeing it through then lens. This includes in-the-field photography lessons, advice, and help using your camera. You will receive copies of all digital files that I take during your trip. Add $50 USD per day.
- Model Photo Experience: I can arrange for a model for your own personal photo shoot. I will guide you through the experience, be your assistant, or leave you to do your own thing. Price varies, but it starts at $150 USD per hour.
- Engagement/Family/Couple Experience: This is for you and your members of the group. We will arrange to have an on-location portrait session for you in Japan. Starting from $200 USD.
- Japanese Cooking Experience: Truly a unique and wonderful experience. I will arrange for you to go to a Japanese home and take a private cooking lesson from a Japanese Chef who speaks English. Prices vary depending on the size of your group, but they start at $50 USD per person.
- Japanese Home Style Meal Experience: Don’t want to cook on your vacation? You can still visit a Japanese home and have a home-cooked Japanese meal prepared to your liking. You can create your own menu or leave it to the chef to decide. Price varies depending on the size of your group, but it starts at $30 USD per person. For all the groups I have brought here so far, this has been their favorite meal in Japan!
- Geisha Experience: A truly exclusive and unforgettable experience. You can enjoy a traditional Japanese meal with a Geisha. After dinner, there is entertainment: a traditional song and dance or game. The experience lasts about 2 hours and starts from $600 USD per person.